About Your Dentist
Dominick Dolecki, DDS
“Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.” - Connie Stevens
“My mission is to provide high-quality dentistry and to improve the oral health of each and every patient in a relaxed and comfortable environment. All patients should be treated with the same dignity, empathy, and respect that I would give to a member of my own family. It is important to me to listen to every patient, address any concerns they may have, and explain everything clearly.”
Dr. Dolecki received his dental degree from the prestigious King's College in London, England, which is ranked as the number one dental school in the world as of 2020 (QS World Rankings). He went on to complete a two-year Advanced Education in General Dentistry program at Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Dolecki is a member of the American Dental Association and the Florida Dental Association.
Lifelong learning is very important to Dr. Dolecki and he continues to pursue advanced training in order to stay up to date with the newest techniques, technology, and treatment in oral health care, including the following:
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry - Nova Southeastern University MaxiCourse – Over the course of ten months, Dr. Dolecki completed 300 hours of training in implants, extractions, and hard tissue grafting.
- Endodontic training and rotary endodontics
- Restorative dentistry, crowns, and bridges
- Physical Diagnosis, Medical Emergencies, and Sedation - Physical diagnosis and examination review, medical assessment, medical emergencies, and oral sedation
- Administration of nitrous oxide
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Dolecki is a Florida native and when he’s not at the office, he can usually be found enjoying the many outdoor activities this state has to offer. He loves to visit parks throughout the state, and he especially enjoys hiking, trail biking, fishing, and hanging out at the beach.